Wednesday, October 7, 2009

wedding anniversary



here's a little story;
yesterday was our wedding anniversary...........

(awe......that's lovely)

..........AND I FORGOT !!!!! yep....me !!!!!
not only did I forget,
I didnt even give it a thought leading up to the special day :-(

...how bad did I feel when after seeing the roses on the bench.......it STILL didn't register......!!!

I asked my husband, "WHY DID YOU BUY ROSES ?"
he said, " You've forgotten havent you?"

(quick, brain, think, what have you forgotten)

"what have I forgotten?"



OOPS......A BIG OOPS

so here is my little ode to my husbands lovely thought





1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! Yep, I've forgotten a couple of times in the past. My husband placed cutout newspaper ad on our fridge which read 'forgot something? Happy Anniversary' it was for brain fitness computer software. It took me a few days for it to register ;P

    ReplyDelete