Monday, November 9, 2009

I must be doing something right!!!!

I'm going to gloat just a little bit.........a lady stopped at my stall on the weekend exclaiming, " I found them"...... she then rang her girlfriend and described the fabric the 'little poppettes' were wearing........when she finished her phone call she told me that her girlfriend had sent her to the market with a picture she'd sketched on a small piece of paper (right down to the detail of the hair) and asked her to buy two little poppettes.........!!!!




That's when you know that what you are doing is right .......... I love my "little poppettes"
and it seems so do others!!!! Thank you

5 comments:

  1. That's fantastic, rightfully so coz they are gorgeous.
    I just awarded you with a Kreativ Blogger Award. Simply head to my blog for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou Narelle...........that's very kind....now I just have to figure out how to cut and paste the info....choosing blogs is the easy part :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you're entitled to gloat. It felt like it was about 45 degrees when I saw you at the market on Saturday - you earned it chick!!
    xx
    Jen @ The Letterbug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done and congrats - a nice story : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for visiting my blog ... beautiful blog love the header illustration :)

    ReplyDelete