Tuesday, August 18, 2009

flemington market

If anyone ventured out last Sunday in Melbourne they would have needed to be tied to an anchor to not get blown away!!!!! The weather was unbelievably bad. Thankfully or unfortunately (whichever way you look at it) I was in bed with a tummy bug......and hence missed the day completely. Sadly, I had to send a message that I could not attend the Flemington Market that day. ........and I love my markets.
Imagine my surprise (when after keeing my breakfast down on Monday morning) I found an email from Craft Markets Australia indicating they were going to re-schedule the market for the following weekend!!!!!..........Now this just does not happen....to re-schedule a market is a huge undertaking, both financially and logistically.......so here is my big thankyou to both my universe and Craft Markets Australia.............special things really do happen.
So if anyone is in Melbourne next Sunday 23rd August, drop by the market at Flemington Racecourse and enjoy a day of music , food and fabulous handmade crafts......you'll find me in the first row.....see you soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment