Tuesday, July 28, 2009

a gorgeous Sunday morning



What a beautiful morning it was for my first trip to Lardner Park. The forecast was for a wet and windy day, but as it turned out, the sun smiled and threw a grin on the faces of those who came to buy treasures at the market. I met people visiting from Glen Waverly, Beaconsfield and even stall holders from as far away as Geelong. It really is a social day..........next time I'm hoping to be outside to enjoy the sunshine, but as "murphy's law" will have it, it will be exactly that day that it will rain!!!!!......The countryside really is lovely, if you get a chance in September, (next market in Lardner Park) go for a drive.......you wont even need a cut lunch, the yummiest calamari, and tasty homemade lemonade can be found amongst many other food stalls. Of course I'd love you to stop by and say hi. The photos below are images from my stall.....enjoy your day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment