Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Celebrations

It's been 12 months since the "little poppettes" made their debut at the Warrandyte Market....and this weekend we returned to celebrate with a little party and lollie bags....(silly me forgot to take photos of the day)

I was so excited when the first person to stop at my stall just happened to be the same lady that stopped at my stall last March and bought the first poppette " Pippi Jane "..........

I recognised her straight away......it really was a nice start to the day........and a great way to celebrate Pippi Janes' birthday!!!!!

Here is another way to celebrate..........
enter as many times as you like........... remember each doll has a first and middle name.......and of course their last name is Poppette.....have fun and good luck :-)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It was lovely to see you again on Saturday. See you at Warrandyte Festival next weekend.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella Butterfly Poppette me thinks!

    ReplyDelete