Sunday, March 28, 2010

little "munch"kins :-)

Hi,
I'm having so much fun reading everyone's suggestions for the new "little hippie"......she will make her debut very soon......in the meantime.........I really must share something funny!!!
On Friday morning I decided to make chocolate mousse for friends of mine and made a couple of different batches......I spent quite some time preparing chocolate cases and finding gorgeous little "bowls" to put the mousse in........my daughters had spent quite some time eating the mixture from beaters as I went..........my girls are little and so licking the beater is very exciting.....and messy!!!!!......It was nearly time to go......the mousse was setting in the fridge, the girls all nice and clean were waiting in the playroom...........I thought, "I've got time to change, and then we should go".............hmmmm........that was my mistake!!!!!.......yep you guessed it.....

funny little girl she is............. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment